Msichana Initiative is a registered non-governmental organization established in 2016 with a registration number 00NGO/08380, established to advocate for girl child right to education in Tanzania. This includes addressing and finding solutions for key challenges, which limit girls’ rights to education. The initiative seeks to ensure this inherent right is given to all human beings without due regard to gender, discrimination, economic conditions, or cultural, social and political justification. Msichana Initiative aims to impact the lives of young girls and women
between the age of 10 -25.
Since our establishment in 2016, we have been actively involved in advocacy work with a focus on girls facing exploitation and abuse.
Msichana Initiative is announcing five (5) opportunities in quest of strengthening its organization and management operations. All bidders (firms or individuals) with an interest to apply will lead, accomplish, and submit their deliverables within the agreed timeframe.
1. Review of Financial Manual Policy with reference number MI/OP/001/01
2. Development of 5 Years Strategic Plan (2023-2027) with reference number MI/OP/002/02
3. Development of Whistle Blower Policy with reference number MI/OP/003/01
4. Development of Gender Policy with reference number MI/OP/004/01
5. Development of Asset Insurance Policy MIO/OP/005/01.
To download the full document for this EOI, please click Here